Since the onset of the pandemic operator companies have seen a significant increase in FTTH demand as companies shifted strategy and a new remote work-force was introduced and we entered the “new normal” working from home.
It’s been more than a year since the world first entered into lock-down which forced companies into this type of remote work, and many questions remain particularly where future demand will come from. In order to answer this, the Fiber Broadband Association (FBA) and the Fiber Council Global Alliance (FCGA) conducted a global survey to better understand how companies implemented remote work and how they see their future work-force operate. The FBA and the FCGA are proud to share their findings during this 60 minute webinar session.
The webinar will focus on the businesses experience after the shift to a remote workforce was brought on by the pandemic, and how these experiences differ at the regional level. Further we will explore whether companies are preparing to remain in remote work mode, or if we can expect a mass return to the office once it is safe to do so.
Panelists will be:
- Juanita Clark – CEO, Digital Council Africa - FCGA Chair
- Gary Bolton – President & CEO, Fiber Broadband Association – North America
- Nelson Hiroshi Saito - President, Fiber Broadband Association – LATAM Chapter
- Kholoud Al Dorgham – Director General, Fiber Connect Council MENA
- Vincent Garnier – Director General, FTTH Council Europe
- Rusafie Alam - Manager, FTTH Council Asia Pacific
The webinar will be held in two different time slots to allow participation from every region: